yagrU - 3 Base yagrU - 3 Base

I know this is late but I like this one man! It loops well but I think with work it could turn around into a whole song!

Squeaky Bed Squeaky Bed

nice!

I like it, it's a sexy beat. I give it an 8 because it has too much squeak. I know that's the whole point of the song, but it gets annoying. Plus i know it would be a great deal to any rapper to have a few measures with out the squeak, so that the rap could take on a different idea, at least momentarily. Also the Oh's. They should really accent certain parts of the song, instead of play the entire time... that's my 2 cents. great job!

doomshock responds:

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know you know we know i know you know we know

sweet

i could never get mellow tracks down right

elephant remix elephant remix

This is sick dude

you've come a long way from where you began man. This is one of those songs that just proves it. I love all the melodies flying over and under each other, and the swell and fall of the bass-line. good shit. Also, did you finish Double You? cause i just listened to the demo and you need to get on that . . . pronto.

5/5 10/10

i'm waking up i'm waking up

reminds me of

rainy weather and gray clouds. nice.

In Search of the Lionheart In Search of the Lionheart

I KNOW WHERE THE LIONHEART IS

IT'S POSTERIOR TO THE LION'S STERNUM! DUH

godset responds:

rofl thanks

YeahWhat? YeahWhat?

this is like

me sitting in a lounge all clad in expensive shit, waiting for the next big job: the dry cleaners. bout to go wash my grandmas clothes cause they cuverd in BLOOD from kickin some poor dudes face in like ten times! he is currently at the hospital not expected to live. my grandma has a mean roundhouse, i think she trained with chuck norris.
overall nice song.

Piercing of Stars Piercing of Stars

this is how it sounds everytime i take a piss. you captured just an idle aspect of nature my friend. very driving. like piss into a pissbowl. for the children to drink out of. WHAT?! GROSS.

SM64 Bowser SM64 Bowser

REMASTER

yo, make the percussion softer and make the guitar louder. i mean. you get it. im tipsy. but seriosuly.

Evilx180 responds:

ok done made those changes and reuploaded the audio

__________ cat __________ cat

dicksuck?

nice dude! did you record it with your mic or use the robot voices? haha. I like the bassline and the harmonies. very unique.

yagru responds:

thanks! it's just a robot voice teehee. i'm still workin with this one tho i wanna put in some sort of melody!